- What is the primary electrical power,
volts, phase, hertz and current
- What converts variable input speed
from the engine accessory pad to a constant RPM output to the generator.
- AC power to the airplane may be
supplied by the engine driven generators and what other sources.
- CSD oil cooler efficiency is determined
by observing what.
prevent the disconnected generator from being motorized by paralleled
generators the disconnect switch also trips what.
voltage regulator adjusts what to control the voltage output of an isolated
reduce the output of a generator to a minimum. What would you trip.
connects a generator to it's load bus
equalize the loads on the generators. The load busses are connected
together by what
- Damage to the generators might occur if they are not what
order for a generator to be able to supply essential power. its what
must be closed
- The standby bus can be powered from
the essential bus or by what other means.
- The AC transfer bus can be powered
from what two sources
- If residual voltage is 10 to 17
volts, you know the generator is doing what.
the synch lights are out. The generator selected is in what with the
- Normal DC power is supplied by what
- The battery charger receives power
from the bus
- If TR 1 fails.
DC bus number 1 will be powered by
- Failure of a TR is indicated by
what, indicating zero
battery bus is normally powered by What
- With the airplane not powered, What
will be powered from the Battery
- In flight normally the hot battery
bus is powered by what
- What two sources can power the battery
- What illuminates with the loss of
paralleling manually, the bus tie breaker should be closed when the
synch lights are
- If all generators are lost while
on the ground, the battery switch should be checked on and what
should be turned on/opened
Answer the following as True or False
- In order to check the battery, power
to the battery charger should be interrupted.
- When the APU generator breaker is
closed, the bus tie breakers should remain open
CSD disconnect switches should be selected to DISCONNECT to check their
operation during flight.
- Prior to engine start the electrical
load should be reduced
- Immediately after engine start.
When the first engine driven generator is connected and the APU generator
drops off line, essential power will be lost
Abnormal & Emergency Procedures
- If all generators are lost in flight.
The first action to be taken is to
- When can the generator drive be
landing with only two generators operating how many packs on
generator inoperative when should you turn on the 2nd pack
only one generator operating before flap extension do what.
- 115 Volts, 3 Phase, 400 Hz, AC
- CSD (Constant Speed Drive)
- APU and External Power
- "IN" Temperature
- Trips the Generator Breaker
- Excitation Current
- Field Relay
- Generator Breaker
- Sync Bus (tie bus)
- In Phase
- Field Relay
- Inverter, Battery Bus
- No3 Ac Load Bus or External Power
- In Phase
- Transformer - Rectifier (TR's)
- AC Transfer Bus
- No2 TR
- DC Amps Indicator
- Essential DC Bus
- Hot Battery Bus, Hot Battery Transfer
- Battery, Battery Charger
- Battery Bus, External DC Bus (External
- Red Steady Light At FE Panel, Flashing
Red at Fwd Instrument Panel
- Brake Interconnect
- True, Yes you need to
- False, If you did your a dickhead
can only be reset on the ground
- True, Loads Reduced To Minimum
- False, Will Only be affected If
you Trip The APU Field Relay
- Essential Power Selector, Standby
- On The Ground
- After Flap Retraction and the Pack
Fans Are Off
- Turn Off Both Packs, Depressurize