- If the only electrical power source
available is the battery, what engine instruments will operate
- A blocked PT2 probe will cause
a serious error in what indication
- The engine starter valve is opened
by moving the what switch to what position.
- The reversers on the B-727 are
- The REVERSER NOT STOWED light
indicates that the reverser is not in what position
- When will the LOW OIL PRESSURE
OR FILTER BYPASS come on
- When engine thrust is reduced,
the temperature of the oil will do what
- If the oil temperature reaches
the caution range it may remain there for how long
- If the fuel filter becomes clogged
with contaminants. What light will alert the crew.
- The use of fuel heat can be monitored
by what three indications
- If the low pressure engine driven
pump, sometimes called the primary stage pump, fails, fuel heat will
not cause what to rise, and the icing light will not come on.
- High energy ignition, used for
what and where is powered from.
- Low energy ignition,. can be used
for what and is powered by
- With no AC power available, ignition
can be activated with the start switch in what position and the start
- The fuel valve in the fuel control
unit will be open when the start lever is in what position
- If the engine access door in the
number two engine duct is not latched, what will alert the crew, what
cannot be done.
- When the oil quantity test button
is pressed, the oil quantity gauges will do what
- A rise in duct pressure after
the engine start indicates what
- The start should be aborted if
the fuel flow exceeds, what
- If you are starting and have no
indicated oil pressure what actions would you take.
moving the start lever to START, an engine should light within how
long, if not what actions.
a condition requiring a start abort occurs prior to starter dropout.
Motor the engine for how long
should be circulated through an engine which has been shut down in
flight how many minutes
the start valve fails to close move the start lever to what position
and what associated switch to OFF.
a battery start, the essential power selector should be placed in
what position to supply power to the essential gauges
- N1, N2,EGT
- Start, Ground
- Compressed Air, Pneumatics
- Forward Thrust
- Oil Pressure, Oil Filter
- 15 Min
- Fuel Icing Light
- In Transit Light, EPR Drop, Oil
- Oil Temp
- Starting DC
- Continuous AC
- Flight Start
- Start or Idle
- Engine Access Door, Fuel Inhibited
to Eng 2
- Decrease, Rotate Towards Zero
- Starter Cutout
- 1500 PPH
- Discontinue the start, do not
motor the engine, ™(What's the temp is it cold, (thick oil)). some
companies allow a certain time for the pressure to establish.
- 20 Sec, Lever to Cutoff, motor
- 10-15 sec
- 30 min
- Cutoff, Close the affected engine